The girls had a very successful District Meet this week.
Varsity girls scored 170 points. Deer Park was 2nd with 129 and Pearland was 3rd with 127.
- 4x100 Relay placed 2nd Hannah Smith, Connie Lindsay, Kiara Moore and Montrell Freeman
- 4x200 Relay 3rd Hannah Smith, Melissa Carter, Kiara Moore and Nicole Garcia
- 4x400 Relay 1st Harmony Phillips, Imani Mark, Nicole Garcia and Connie Lindsay
- Lauren Hebert placed 3rd in the 3200 and 4th in the 1600
- Montrell Freeman placed 5th in the 100 and 4th in the 200
- Imani Mark placed 4th in 800 and 7th in the 400
- Anna Richburg placed 6th in the 800
- Brittany Johnson placed 2nd in the shot
- Jazmyn Randle placed 4th in the shot
- McKenna Schoppe Placed 6th in the Discus
- Sabrina Starr placed 2nd in the 100, 1st in the 100 hurdles and 2nd in the 300 hurdles
- Harmony Phillips placed 2nd in the 100 hurdles and 1st in the 300 hurdles
- Jillian Humphrey placed 3rd in the 100 hurdles and 300 hurdles and placed 2nd in the high jump, 5th in the long jump and 5th in the triple jump.
- Connie Lindsay placed 1st in the 400 and 3rd in the long jump
- Meagan Lindsay 6th in the 3200
Also participating in the district meet were Megan Schoppe shot and discus Courtney Butler 3200 and Ashley Munoz 800 and 1600. Those placing in the top 3 will complete in the Regional Meet May 1-2 in Humble.
JV Girls placed 1st with a score of 208 points.
- Jackie Reyes 4x1 & 4x2
- Jasmine Ware 4x1, 2nd in the 100, and 1st in the 200
- Demetria Lister 4x1, 4x2 and 5th in the 200
- Kendall Womble 4x1
- Emma Richburg 4x2
- Sirrah Harris 2nd in the 100 hurdles, 3rd in the 100 and ran a leg on the 4x2
- Raven Moore placed 3rd in the 300 hurdles and ran the 4x4
- Alexus Brown placed 4th in the 300 hurdles
- Danielle Sowell placed 3rd in the 100 hurdles and 1st in the 300 hurdles
- Kristie Coleman placed 3rd in the 400 and ran the 4x4
- Nikki Rhea placed 1st in the 400 and ran the 4x4
- Yesenia Rocha placed 1st in the 800 and ran 4x4
- Marian Palacios placed 4th in the 800 and the 400
- Alli Hyder was 1st in the 3200 and 1600
- Kueresa Munoz was 3rd in the 3200
- Ashley Reister also competed well in the 1600 and 3200
- Brittany Turner 2nd in the shot and 4th in the discus
- Jasmine Singletary 4th in the shot and 2nd in the discus
- Annalisa Garcia 6th in the discus
- Lindsay Holloway ran the 100
- Kayla Cordova ran the 200.